- All graduate students are eligible to participate.
- The winner of the round is the first student to submit a correct solution.
- You can only submit once per round. If your answer turns out to be wrong, you will not have a second chance until the next round.
- If several correct solutions are submitted within 3 hours, those lacking a clear and understandable explanations will be rated lower.
- The competition continues until the correct answer is submitted or until the posted deadline is reached.
- One person can not be a winner more than once per semester. If an existing winner wins again during the same semester, he/she is recognized on Department web page but does not win the money award. The second place winner gets the book prize in this case.
- To submit your solution, e-mail a PDF file to email@example.com
The fourth round ended with a winner! Congratulations to Sapan Karki.