- Major: Accountancy
- Degree: Master of Accountancy
- School/College: Business
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts
- Official GMAT Score (consult the program website for information regarding GMAT requirements and waiver options)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Areas of Concentration
- Business Measurement and Assurance
- Information Systems and Controls
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
Combination Degree in Accountancy and Law
Through special arrangement, the University offers combination degree programs in certain areas to permit a student to work on two degrees concurrently by combining credits, resulting in the student's taking fewer courses than the total required if each degree were pursued independently.
Master of Accountancy/Juris Doctor
How to Apply
Submit a separate application to each program. Each program will make its own admissions decision. Acceptance into one program does not guarantee acceptance in the other.