- Major: Biomedical Engineering
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy
- School/College: Engineering and Computing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Please search the Engineering CAS application by institution only, not by institution and term.
Fall Application Deadline: March 31
Spring Application Deadline: October 31
- Official Transcripts
- Official GRE Scores
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement
- International applicants should review the Language Proficiency requirements on the International Applicant page
A Note from the Program
The faculty, students, and alumni of the Biomedical Engineering Program represent a successful and diverse group. Several members of our faculty have won university-wide and national awards for their teaching accomplishments, and the Biomedical Engineering Program itself has been acknowledged by the National Institute of Health and the National Science Foundation for conducting research in various biomedical engineering areas.