- Major: Nursing Informatics
- Degree: Certificate of Graduate Study (Post Master's)
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: May 1
- Complete Application for the Graduate School
- Transcripts with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from previous graduate and undergraduate degrees (all transcripts are reviewed regardless of the program)
- 3 Letters of Reference: The professional recommendation form should come from three individuals with a master's or higher in a healthcare field who can evaluate your potential for success in a graduate program. (Letters of recommendation cannot be used in lieu of our recommendation form.) Recommendations from family members are not appropriate.
- Personal Goal Statement using prompts provided in the application
- Current CV or Resume: In addition to your education and professional experiences, include any certifications, leadership experiences, experiences with diverse or underserved population, paid or volunteer healthcare experiences.
- Current unencumbered RN Licensure in State of Residence
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
A Note from the Program
This is a post-master's certificate of graduate studies program. This program option is for those who already have earned an MSN degree.
Also, this online program is available in states whose licensing boards approve distance learning. While the majority of students are from SC and surrounding states, the USC College of Nursing is not currently authorized to provide this program in all states. Please refer to our State Authorization website for a list of all available states.