Rajat Das Gupta, Epidemiology
One award of $1,000 given annually.
Nominees must be Ph.D. or master’s students enrolled in Spring 2023.
Graduate Directors must submit nomination packets as one PDF document to Wright Culpepper at email@example.com. Only one nomination per program is allowed. The package must include:
- CV or resume from the student (not to exceed two pages)
- 1-page research summary written by the student
- 1-page letter from a faculty member contextualizing research
The committee will consider the following:
- Research outputs relevant to the area of expertise (publications, grants, creative works, etc.)
- Ability for the student to explain their research and its importance to a broad academic audience
- Faculty assessment of student’s contribution to research outputs
The 2023 nomination period has closed. The next nomination cycle will open in Spring 2024.