Abstracts and papers will be categorized by topic(s) and may include, but are not limited to, the following areas of sport and/or entertainment: economics and finance; public funding for venues; marketing, advertising and promotion; corporate sponsorship; ticketing and guest services; facility management; event management and production; information technology; legal issues; risk management; entrepreneurship; diversity; sustainability; and philanthropy.
SEVT considers abstracts describing completed original research that has not been concurrently submitted for consideration to another conference or has been previously presented at another conference. Submitted abstracts and papers should not be of work published prior to submission deadline. Upon submission, make note of the type of presentation desired using the descriptions listed below:
- 25-minute oral presentation including questions
- 60-minute poster presentation
- Abstracts must be submitted via the submission button below.
- Abstracts should not include author name(s), affiliation(s), and / or any other personally identifiable information for a blind review process.
- Abstracts should be no longer than two single-spaced pages (including references).
- Abstracts should not include figures or tables.
- Abstracts should include all aspects of the study (i.e., objectives, methods, analysis, results).
- Abstracts should be formatted using guidelines from the latest edition of the APA Manual.
Submission indicates the intent of the presenter(s) to register at the appropriate registration fee.
All abstracts must be received by Friday, October 6, 2023 (11:59 p.m. EDT).
All abstracts will undergo a double blind review process. Submitting authors will
be notified by email of a decision by Friday, Oct. 13, 2023.
*Once your abstract has been accepted make sure to register by the early registration deadline: November 3, 2023
Call for papers contact Information
Yongjin Hwang, Ph.D.
SEVT Academic Program Coordinator
Phone: +1 (803) 576-6367