- Colleges and Schools
- College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
- Faculty and Staff
- Zanne Tenney Augur MIBS
Faculty and Staff
Zanne Tenney Augur, MIBS
College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management
- MIBS, Darla Moore School of Business (with honors), University of South Carolina, 2001
- B.A. in history and Italian (cum laude with department honors in history and Italian), Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1991
Zanne Tenney Augur has 25 years in international marketing working in various international posts, including Paris, France, and Dubai, U.A.E. After earning a Master of International Business from the Darla Moore School of Business, Augur started an event and PR company in Dubai, running major events such as the FIFA World Congress and the Dubai International Shopping Festival.
Prior to working in academia, Augur led the Westfield Shopping Center company’s southern California marketing and events program for six years, developing strategic partnerships and events keeping center traffic and sales levels on par with pre-recession levels. She has taught 100 and 200 level courses in business, hospitality, marketing and management for The Technical College of the Lowcountry in Beaufort, S.C., and at Goldenwest Community College in Huntington Beach, Calif.
Augur's corporate expertise is in creating and orchestrating marketing campaigns and global events that reach target audiences and achieve ROI objectives.
In addition, Augur's husband and son moved with her from Corona del Mar, Calif., to Beaufort, S.C., in 2018, where they currently own Lady's Island Marina. She played Division III college basketball and is now an avid marathon runner.
RETL 242 – Professional Communications
Honors and awards
- Westfield "Values" Award, 2011
- ICSC Silver Maxi Award, Westfield Culver City Comprehensive Advertising Campaign