Fall 2022 Business EXPO
Virtual: Wednesday, Oct. 5
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Career Eco Platform
Folks Center Pathways: Jose Salibi Neto
Monday, Oct. 10
Sonoco Pavilion, Moore School
Get More information and register to attend
- Jose Salibi Neto is Founder, HSM Media, World Management Forum & Moore School Alumnus (’82 B.S. Marketing and Finance, ’86 MIBS)
- Topic: Transforming the Impossible: My Journey as a Global Entrepreneur and Management Guru
Faber Center for Entrepreneurship Speaker Series
The Faber Entrepreneurship Center, in conjunction with the McNair Institute for Entrepreneurism and Free Enterprise and the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Living Learning Community, presents a new speaker series bringing in a wide array of fascinating entrepreneurs and business builders.
- All students are invited
- Food and drink provided
- Held in Sonoco Pavilion, Moore School
- Times is 6:30-8 p.m. for each speaker
- Register to attend
Monday, Oct. 24: Alexa Bigwarfe, Write |Publish| Sell
Monday, Nov. 7: Carrie Morey, Callie's Hot Little Biscuit
2022 Frontiers in International Business Conference
Oct. 20-22, 2022
Charleston, South Carolina
- 2022 Conference Theme: Multinational Companies and Sustainability in Global Supply Chains
- Get all the details of the conference and the call for papers
7th Annual Shuck and Shag Alumni Oyster Roast
Friday, Oct. 28
Darla Moore School of Business
Get more information and buy tickets
Join Moore School alumni and friends to shuck oysters, shag on the dance floor, and reconnect with the Moore School network. The evening will offer freshly steamed oysters by The Oyster Bar Columbia, live music by Power 2 Party, and a full menu of southern delicacies and beverages.
Network with Moore Events
The Moore School regularly hosts events in Columbia and around the globe as well as
virtual events online.
View the schedule and register for an upcoming event.