A dynamic and interactive event to elevate your company’s CEO succession process. Join us for a rare glimpse into the inner workings of the CEO succession process at Albemarle, drawing perspectives from key players: the CEO, the Compensation Committee Chair, the Chief Human Resources Officer, and the role of an external consultant.
Wednesday, Nov. 2 | 10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Albemarle Corporation Headquarters, Charlotte, NC
Please register in advance to attend.
The CEO Succession Roundtable at Albemarle Corp. is an exclusive event open to CES member CHROs, C-suite executives, members of corporate boards and invited guests. For more information, please contact CES@moore.sc.edu.
The CEO Succession Roundtable is designed to dive deep into the challenges of C-suite succession. Learn from your peers in a dynamic and interactive roundtable led by host, Melissa Anderson, Senior Vice President and Chief HR Officer at Albemarle Corporation and the leaders of the Center for Executive Succession in the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina.
|6:00 p.m.||Networking Reception and Dinner|
|10:30 a.m.||Welcome and Introductions|
|10:45 a.m.||CEO Succession: From the Perspective of the CEO|
|11:30 a.m.||CEO Succession: From the Perspective of the Compensation Committee Chair|
|12:15 p.m.||Networking lunch|
|1:15 p.m.||CEO Succession: From the Perspective of the CHRO|
|2:15 p.m.||CEO Succession: Leveraging Consultants|
|3:00 p.m.||Center for Executive Succession Research Presentation|
|4:00 p.m.||Event concludes|
- Melissa Anderson, Senior Vice President, Chief HR Officer, Albemarle Corporation
- Kent Masters, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Albemarle Corporation
- Alejandro D. Wolff, Chair, Executive Compensation Committee, Albemarle Board of Directors
- Filomena Leonardi, Consultant, Spencer Stuart
- Marcia Avedon, Executive Director, Center for Executive Succession
- Patrick Wright, Faculty Director, Center for Executive Succession
- DJ Schepker, Research Director, Center for Executive Succession