An Innovative Partnership for Sales Success
More than 50 percent of college graduates, and more than 88 percent of marketing majors, will begin their careers in sales positions. Sales experience provides employees with an intimate knowledge of both products and customers and it develops strong interpersonal skills as well as an unmatched understanding of company operations and marketplace dynamics.
The Center for Sales Success at the Darla Moore School of Business enables a unique opportunity for partner companies to participate and influence the sales curriculum at the Moore School to produce graduates who are equipped and motivated to be high-performing sales professionals. At the same time, partner companies get an inside track on future hires — a pipeline of new hires with the kind of discipline, skills, experience and coachability needed for immediate sales productivity.
- Develop the sales curriculum in the Moore School to reflect the needs of our corporate partners and the changing dynamics in the current sales environments.
- Facilitate internships, employment and projects for students.
- Participate in sales competitions to help students apply their skills.
- Establish a sales laboratory where students have opportunities to practice the sales process and to create a digital portfolio of their performance.
- Deliver a sales certification for Moore School students through a program sponsored by the National Association of Sales Professionals.
Sales and Marketing at the Moore School
The Center for Sales Success provides direct support to the Department of Marketing at the Moore School.
The Moore School provides three educational tracks within the marketing discipline:
- Research and Marketing Analytics
- Brand and Product Management
- Sales and Sales Management
Sales Curriculum - Spring 2017
- Personal Selling
- Sales Automation
- Sales Strategy
- Business-to-Business Selling
- Sales Proficiency and Certification
Center for Sales Success Partners