There’s no greater experience than testing your knowledge in real world scenarios. Throughout our MBA program, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge in consulting projects and exercises with our corporate partners. Be a consultant with one of our 12 Research Centers, add a key industry certification to your degree or take the reins of a student business organization.
The Moore School is one of five educational institutions in the country — the only in the Southeast — selected as a Center for International Business and Education Research (CIBER) by the U.S. Department of Education. We’re home to 12 thriving research centers designed to support the competitiveness of U.S. businesses:
- Center for Applied Business Analytics
- Center for Executive Succession
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Marketing Solutions
- Center for Sales Success
- Faber Entrepreneurship Center
- Folks Center for International Business
- Operations and Supply Chain Center
- Riegel & Emory Human Resources Center
- Risk and Uncertainty Management Center
- SC Center for Real Estate
- SmartState Center for Innovation + Commercialization
Graduate certificates serve as a tool for graduates to demonstrate knowledge on a specific business skill. Graduate certificates are noted in the graduate’s transcript. Graduates also received a separate diploma awarding a “Post-Bachelor Certificate” in the specific area of knowledge.
- Business Analytics Graduate Certificate
- Cybersecurity Management Graduate Certificate
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Graduate Certificate
- Global Strategy Graduate Certificate
- Strategic Innovation Graduate Certificate
Develop functional business specializations that can enhance your marketability.
SAP® Certified Associate
Train on the same integrated SAP systems that are in place at many large organizations and earn certification to help you hit the ground running.
Sonoco Lean-Six-Sigma Green Belt
In partnership with Sonoco Products Company, this 18-module e-learning course prepares you for the Green Belt readiness exam followed by an operations or process consulting project to earn the coveted certification.
APICS Certificate in Product in and Inventory Management
Prepare for the first four of five module exams of the APICS-CPIM certification by completing two courses; one MBA core class and one GSCOM elective course (MGSC 875 Supply Chain Coordination and Control).
Student Business Organizations
Take advantage of school-level professional associations and clubs that support your career development and specialization, including:
- MBA Student Association
- Graduate Women in Business
- Consulting Club
- UofSC Graduate Net Impact
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Case Competition Team
Contact the Full-Time MBA Office to connect with student leaders.