Who can be a part of Moving Forward Together 4?
· Are 21 years or older
· Have been diagnosed with Stage 0-3 breast cancer
· Do not participate in regular physical activity
· Able to walk without assistance
· Able to read and speak in English
· Has access to a Smartphone or tablet
Participants do not have to live in South Carolina to participate.
Interested in learning more? Contact us at NURSMFT4@mailbox.sc.edu.
Why should you participate in Moving Forward Together 4?
There are many benefits to being physically active including: improved physical functioning and mental health, improved cognitive function, reduced sedentary time, and reduced risk of many chronic diseases.
Read what women who participated in a similar program had to say:
- “Moving helps you get your life back”
- “I really enjoyed this program; I feel that it is very helpful in improving activity and helps with stress. Thank you for making this program available to me”
- “It will build confidence as well as stamina and a healthier mind and body”
- ” Exercise can only make you feel better”
Hear from Janet Ladd who was involved in Moving Forward Together 3.
This project is supported by Grant number RO1-CA242745-01 from the National Cancer Institute.